Customer Success: Onboarding Specialist
Dacast is an innovator in the field of online video streaming, both live and on-demand. We deliver a highly integrated, Streaming as a Service video platform that enables content producers to take total control of their online video through a white-label platform with built-in revenue capabilities. Our SaaS platform removes traditional barriers and enables users to start streaming content over the cloud and monetizing it very rapidly.
Dacast is headquartered in San Francisco, California with an office in London (UK) and additional operations in the Philippines.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience you will be responsible for giving our customers the best chance of success using our platform. We are looking for someone with a lot of energy to enthusiasm to get our new clients excited about our product. You will discover what they are looking for from us (the product and the company), create a tailored plan, and show them on camera and via screen share how to best use Dacast. This is a pivotal point in the customer journey and it is crucial to have a lasting relationship.
- Learn everything you can about the Dacast platform, features, and our roadmap.
- Research our customers and discover what features they will benefit from the most.
- Show our customers around the platform during live onboarding sessions.
- Take relevant feedback to the developers.
- Follow up with customers’ issues and concerns.
- Be an ambassador for Dacast!
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attitude and desire to help people.
- Able to communicate over camera and phone.
- Curiousness about technology and processes.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of SaaS and cloud computing basics and/or the ability to learn rapidly.
- Interest in online video production and distribution.
- Native English speaker required.
- Fluency in other languages a plus.
Availability and work from home
We are looking for someone who is willing to start as soon as possible.
Our clients are based all over the world. This is a remote position so you will be working out of your home during agreed-upon hours.
Location London, United Kingdom
Negotiable based on experience.
If you think you are a good fit- we are eager to hear from you!
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and tell us about yourself.