Digital Marketing Manager
Dacast is an innovator in the field of online video streaming, both live and on-demand. We deliver a highly integrated, Streaming as a Service video platform that enables content producers to take total control of their online video through a white label platform with built-in revenue capabilities. Our SaaS platform removes traditional barriers and enables users to start streaming content over the cloud and monetizing it very rapidly.
Dacast is headquartered in San Francisco, California with an office in London (UK) and additional operations in the Philippines.
We are seeking a digital marketing manager to manage and optimize our marketing strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for executing online marketing to help grow traffic, leads and revenue. Your focus will be on qualified lead generation using a multi-channel strategy, involving SEO, paid-acquisition, partnership programs and emailing campaigns. More specifically you will be in charge of the SEO strategy including the creation of SEO optimized content, the maintenance of our website performance and the analysis. You will also be involved in our paid acquisition and emailing strategies as well as developing co-marketing programs with our partners to find new source of leads and revenue.
This is a great opportunity to learn digital marketing in a fast B2B SaaS environment. This is also the perfect time to join the team as we are growing our marketing infrastructure to scale up dramatically – and you will be deeply involved in strategy from day one. We are still a small team and you will work directly with the CEO/CMO.
- Evaluate, analyze and implement company marketing strategy based on establishment objectives,market characteristics, commercial factors and direction from management
- Analyze and coordinate marketing activities
- Execute communication campaigns and promote customer engagement and relationship development
- Report results of our marketing strategy and measure its performance with reports and recommendation
- Analyze customer and prospect data, as well as the outcome of marketing tests to hone our campaigns and acquisition strategy
- Manage the production of our content (blog, webinar, white paper, landing pages) and optimization based on SEO performance
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with evaluating and analyzing marketing strategy
- Experience with communication campaign development
- Experience with strategic planning
- Strong analytical skills
- Powerful organization skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in fast-paced environment
- Creative mindset to quickly find solutions to problems
- Bachelor’s Degree, advanced degrees a plus
- Experience with SEM a plus
As soon as possible.
San Francisco, United States
To apply please forward cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.