Director of Sales
Dacast is an innovator in the field of online video streaming, both live and on-demand. We deliver a highly integrated, Streaming as a Service video platform that enables content producers to take total control of their online video through a white-label platform with built-in revenue capabilities. Our SaaS platform removes traditional barriers and enables users to start streaming content over the cloud and monetizing it very rapidly.
Dacast is headquartered in San Francisco, California with an office in London (UK) and additional operations in the Philippines.
We are looking for a results-oriented, SaaS sales team leader with a start-up mindset. The Director of Sales is responsible for all new revenue-generating processes including the performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s sales operations with Lead Generation, Customer Success, and Support. This individual will be accountable for the implementation of the sales strategies within the organization and will work closely with the COO to develop new strategies that will drive revenue growth.
This dedicated leader will ensure that his/her team is focused and aligned with the company’s growth targets. The individual will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic.
- Organize the sales process to best respond to our growing business and meet revenue growth targets while minimizing churn.
- Adjustment of sales processes to a rapidly changing environment.
- Day to day management of the sales team (SDR’s and Account Executives).
- Effectively resolve issues across the marketing/sales and customer success functions – must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Work with Product to understand how our product integrates into a client’s technology stack so your team can be trained to sell it properly.
- Build a winning sales team and organization through hiring and inspiring team members.
- Create accountability within the team by developing appropriate metrics and performance expectations.
- Lead the proper execution of the marketing strategy.
- Proven success in inbound sales in a SaaS company with at least 7 years of experience in increasingly responsible positions.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and adaptable with excellent references.
- At least 2 years managing a sales team.
- Exceptional people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Strong grasp of how to use technology in high volume and velocity sales.
- Fluent in English.
Dacast is looking for someone full-time, who is willing to start as soon as possible.
San Francisco, United States
To apply please forward cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.