Human Resources Manager
DaCast is a leading innovator in the field of video streaming, both live and on-demand. We deliver a highly integrated, online video platform (OVP) that enables content producers to take total control of their video through a white label platform with built-in Pay Per View revenue capabilities and robust APIs for integration with other platforms, apps and cloud-based solutions.
DaCast is headquartered in San Francisco, California with a European office in London and additional operations in Manila. Please visit www.dacast.com for further information.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer you will be responsible for setting up, developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.You will also source and identify candidates the company needs to recruit to fill current openings.
This is a new position, where everything needs to be built in the US, but also needs to be defined and set up to manage HR in the UK.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Support the COO and CEO in implementing and revising the company’s compensation programs
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- At least a Bachelor Degree
- Passion to interact with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Strong grasp of technology
- Experience in human resource, particularly with tech companies
- Experience with online video, video encoding, or video production preferred
- Fluent in English
DaCast is looking for someone who is willing to start as soon as possible.
San Francisco, United States
To apply please forward cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position you are applying for in the Subject of your email.