Junior Product Coordinator
Who we are :
We’re a fast-growing cloud business operating in a competitive, emerging market worldwide from offices in San Francisco and London. We work hard to be the leading online video platform. We also have a lot of fun and support each other to grow. We like to roll up our sleeves and make things happen. We also like having a good stock of fruit and snacks in the office.
Who you’ll be :
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will be helping us deliver new features and improvements to our live and on-demand online video platform. You’ll be learning how to be a product manager while helping us deliver great things to our customers.
We’ll need you to be hard-working, sharp and adaptable because product management is a cross-functional role with hard-to-define edges. That means there’s a lot of variety and you get to interact with all aspects of the business. It won’t be easy and there’s a lot to learn but if you’ve got the right disposition then you’ll see why product managers love the job.
We need an organized, analytical problem-solving type — someone who takes things apart just to see how they work and is motivated to get involved in whatever moves the needle. If this sounds exciting to you (and maybe just a tiny bit scary!) then you might be the person for the job.
We need you to :
- Help to coordinate development efforts to deliver work as planned
- Help us turn user requirements into software specifications
- Test the product to ensure it meets requirements and provides a good experience before passing it to the users
- Help to define the product roadmap
- Make sure all of the i’s get dotted and the t’s get crossed – great things come from attention to details
- Be the type who can direct your own work and ensure you’re always pushing towards our goals
You will have :
- At least 1 year experience in product management, project management, or related disciplines
- A university degree
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Sensitivity to quality — you must know when something is just right
- Sensitivity to poor experience — you must be able to empathise with, and advocate for, customers
- Analytical nature and attention to detail, especially when it comes to testing and quality assurance
You might have :
- Some technical background, not necessarily programming
- Background in technology or business analysis
- Design, UI and UX skills
- Experience working with a SaaS company
- Knowledge and experience of video hosting, streaming, encoding, etc.
DaCast is looking for someone who is willing to start as soon as possible.
San Francisco, United States
Based on experience
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and tell us about yourself.