Sales Development Representative
Dacast is an innovator in the field of online video streaming, both live and on-demand. We deliver a highly integrated, Streaming as a Service video platform that enables content producers to take total control of their online video through a white label platform with built-in revenue capabilities. Our SaaS platform removes traditional barriers and enables users to start streaming content over the cloud and monetizing it very rapidly.
Dacast is headquartered in San Francisco, California with an office in London (UK) and additional operations in the Philippines.
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to join the sales team in either London, UK or San Francisco. This highly motivated, passionate, and self-driven team player will play a critical role in our business growth. Demonstrating high levels of professionalism and product knowledge, this individual will work closely with our online marketing team to qualify inbound leads and other opportunities for assignment to our Account Executives. This role is for entry-level candidates looking to launch their career in SaaS sales. To be considered, you must show intense curiosity and communicate why a career in sales is the right path for you.
- Qualify new inbound sales opportunities for assignment to Account Executives by
- Calling, emails and live chat with leads
- Providing online demos to prospects
- Scheduling online demos and calls for the Account Executives
- Learn and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Dacast services and value proposition
- Identify targeted prospects using various list building and social media tools
- Manage daily activity and forecasting using Salesforce.com and other Dacast tools
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual qualified sales opportunities targets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Aggressive and enjoy talking with new people every day
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and adaptable
- Ability to contribute as a team player in a high-energy sales environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of SaaS and cloud computing basics and/or ability to learn rapidly
- Fluent and comfortable with English
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Fluency in other languages a plus, but in no way required or expected
Availability Dacast is looking for someone who is willing to start as soon as possible.
Location London, United Kingdom
Compensation The SDR position pays a base salary starting at £33.6k and a monthly commission based on the number of qualified sales opportunities delivered to the Account Executive with whom you are assigned to work.
Applying Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and tell us about yourself.