Data Analyst Internship (6-12 months)
Dacast is a leader in the field of online video streaming, both live and on-demand. We deliver a highly integrated, online video platform that enables content producers to take total control of their online video through a white-label platform with built-in revenue capabilities.
The last six months Dacast grew double-digit every month as users all over the world are searching for the best way to connect and reach their customers in new ways.
Dacast is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with an office in London (UK) and additional operations in the Philippines and Beijing (China).
About the role:
The Data team works closely with various company’s departments (Engineering, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success). This role will mainly focus on working with Finance.
As a Data Analyst intern, you will:
- build attractive internal reports, board, and investor documents. Baremetrics, ChartMogul, and Profitwell designs are good inspirations.
- make sure that data flows correctly and promptly.
- enable automation and thorough data analysis.
- work on a project from end to end (mockup creation, tasks split and prioritization, SQL scripts coding, Tableau visualizations, testing, feedback collection).
It would be great if you have:
- Bachelor in engineering, finance, business administration, or related field
- Master in one of this field is even better
- Good knowledge of SQL and eager to become a SQL master!
- High attention to detail
- Strong interest in data visualization
- An experience with Tableau, Snowflake, dbt Cloud is an asset
Why join us?
- Join a growing tech company at a crucial time
- Learn and build skills every day by constantly working with all divisions of the company (Data, Finance, Engineering, Operations, Marketing)
Availability: January 2020.
Location: San Francisco (CA, USA).
How to apply:
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your resume and tell us about yourself.