Director of Outbound Sales
Dacast is an innovator in the field of online video streaming, both live and on-demand. We deliver a highly integrated, Streaming as a Service video platform that enables content producers to take total control of their online video through a white-label platform with built-in revenue capabilities.
Our SaaS platform removes traditional barriers and enables users to start streaming content over the cloud and monetizing it very rapidly.
We are a company where every individual makes an impact, and you get to work with a diverse group of passionate people developing tools that are changing online video streaming.
Dacast is headquartered in San Francisco, California with an office in London (UK) and additional operations in the Philippines and Beijing (China).
About the role:
We are looking for a results-oriented with a start-up mindset, and the ability to build both processes and teams. This individual will be accountable for the implementation of the outbound sales strategies within the organization and will work closely with the COO and CEO to develop new strategies that will drive revenue growth.
We’re seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and professional Sales Director with a hunter mentality responsible for generating new business through the sale of Online Video Platform and video streaming solutions to large businesses.
The individual will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic. He/she will be responsible for searching, qualifying, and prospecting his/her own leads. This individual must have previous sales experience in online video or a related industry, possess strong persuasive and organizational skills, passion, exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills, be detail-oriented, aggressive in exceeding sales goals, and have a strong desire to succeed.
- Effectively resolve issues across the marketing/sales and customer success functions – must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Work with the Product to understand how our platform integrates into a client’s technology stack so your team can be trained to sell it properly.
- Create accountability within the team by developing appropriate metrics and performance expectations.
- Define and organize an outbound sales process to best respond to our growing business and meet revenue growth targets while minimizing churn.
- Proven success in outbound sales in a SaaS company with at least 7 years of experience in increasingly responsible positions.
- Strong outbound prospector and with many successes at closing net new business deals.
- Exceptional people management skills with at least 2 years managing a sales team.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, and adaptable with excellent references.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong grasp of how to use technology in high volume and velocity sales.
- Fluent in English.
Availability: Dacast is looking for someone who is willing to start as soon as possible.
Location: San Francisco, Bay Area
Type: Sales, Full-time.
Experience required: 7+ years.
Dacast provides an exciting and innovative work environment, competitive compensation, and benefits package.
Applying: Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us about yourself.
To learn more about Dacast, please visit our website at www.dacast.com