Looking for education video streaming services to integrate on a website? Online video technology has increased the ability to reach, connect with and educate. Teachers and professors can conduct classes and lectures remotely with streaming media services. Special events, such as graduations, can be shared with family and friends around the world. Special Sports teams can also easily broadcast games to local and distant fans.
Key Benefits for Education
- Easy-to-use and set up comprehensive live video broadcasting – no technical experts required
- Completely web-based, self-service –no equipment to buy, no license fees and no upfront costs
- Free trial to get started – no risk to try
- Leverages existing content to create greater community and/or increase revenues
- Fosters greater engagement and participation among students and other groups
- Creates new offerings to appeal to remote student groups
- Extends the reach of your content to either on or off campus audiences
- Better engages with your entire community whoever they are and wherever they are
- Develops new online offerings and new revenue opportunities
The DaCast video service allows you to easily stream educational content over the Internet. Start using your video assets to:
- Improve student and community involvement
- Broadcast graduations to diverse audiences
- Increase fan engagement for sports
- Create monetization opportunities
- Extend your reach to alumni, faculty and parents
- Expand enrollment without needing more class room seats
- Create archives of content that are available on demand
- And start reaping the rewards today
DaCast allows you to broadcast educational presentations, graduations, classes, lectures, seminars and sports events. No lengthy set up and provisioning process required. DaCast provides a complete, integrated system. It includes everything you need to get started and none of the complexity found in similar systems.
The DaCast Video Streaming Solution for education
DaCast is easy to use. It’s a do it yourself platform that features everything integrated. You can start streaming within 20 minutes of sign up.
From a webcam or professional camera, educational institutions can begin to offer outreach services. This is a powerful tool for extended learning. Security measures built-in prevent download of video content. Geographic restrictions and website restrictions also let you block out unintended viewers. The service lets you create a safe learning environment for teachers and students alike.
Most importantly, graduations can be broadcast live. A once in a lifetime event, family and friends can remotely attend all over the world. They can share in the accomplishment of the graduate even if circumstances prevent them from being there. While proximity can be one reason, limited space can be another. Schools continue to increase enrollment without increasing facility size. Live streaming graduations is an obvious solution to overcome filled auditoriums.
To maximize revenues, DaCast offers the choice of monetization models. You can charge on a Pay Per View or subscription monetization basis. You choose based on your needs. This gives the option to charge for sports or other events, earning additional revenue. DaCast also offers a powerful analytics dashboard. This lets you track your audience so you can refine programming to improve revenue generation efforts.
DaCast Self-Service Video Streaming Uses
- Broadcast lectures, seminars and special events
- Stream live classroom discussions and enhance them with live chat while streaming
- Provide live coverage of important campus events or archive events for future viewing
- Reach new audiences through e-Learning and distance learning
- Broadcast sports and drama events – live over the internet and also store for later viewing
- Leverage existing video archives and content for special broadcasts or on demand viewing
- Provide live video meetings for student, alumni, faculty and other community groups