If you are looking for a free encoder, we do advise you to use OBS Studio instead of Adobe FMLE since it’s a more reliable software but we still support this encoder and it could be a good solution if you intend to do multi bitrate streaming.
For the Spanish version / Para la versión Español
This is a quick start guide for live streaming. It’s broken into a 17 step process doing the bare bones before you are up and going (you might experience difficulties on Mobile Devices):
5) Multi-bitrates: Our player is adaptive and automatically detects your encoder multi-bitrate settings to provide the best quality stream to your viewers based upon their connections.
11) Take note of the Stream URL, the Stream name as well as the Login and Password (2 series of 6 digits)
12) Go back to the encoder (FMLE)
14) Enter the stream name in the ‘Stream’ field: dclive_1_150@195055
15) FOR MULTI-BITRATE STREAMS: Please note that if you are planning on having multi-bitrates, you will have to replace 150 with %i in the stream name of your live channel.
For example: dclive_1_150@XXXXXX => dclive_1_%i@XXXXXX
17) Before lauching the stream, make sure you have a Keyframe frequency of 2 or 3 seconds and nothing else when clicking on the format settings. You should be having the following settings :