How to Purchase Pay-Per-View Access on Dacast (For Viewers)
Table of Contents
Submitting a payment to gain access to pay-per-view content on Dacast video players is quick and easy.
Follow these simple steps to access a pay-per-view video:
- Click the purchase button on a video and click “Sign Up” when directed to the paywall.
- Enter the requested information in the fields. You will need to supply your email address and create a password, which will be used as your login.
- Click the “Register” button.
- Select your price and then click “Next.”
- Enter your payment details. Add a promo code in the “Add Voucher” field, if applicable.
- Click the pay button to confirm purchase.
- Follow the prompts in the streaming dialog window.
- If you have already paid and signed up for this event in the past, you can sign in with your email and password from before.
If you are a returning viewer and do not remember your login information, click “Forgot Password.”
Without closing the streaming dialog window, access your inbox to retrieve the password reset token which will be sent to you. Retrieve that password token from the email, then enter it into the dialog window field and choose a new password to proceed to obtain access.
Any questions or need help with this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Monetization Features from Dacast
- What is Video Monetization and Does Dacast Support It?
- The Ultimate Guide to Video Monetization
- Difference Between Subscription & Pay Per View
- Can a Paid Video Be Available Forever?
- AVOD: Definitive Guide to Ad-Based Video on Demand