How Do I See the Viewer Count on my Live Stream?
Share this post
The viewer count measures how many people tuned into a live stream on your website also known as live count views or stream count.
You can check your live count views by day, month or year, and it should give a number of how many viewers you had in that time period.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Explore Dacast Video Monetization Tools
- Introduction to Live Streaming: A Walkthrough
- New Analytics Dashboard: An Intro to Key Features
- Real Time Analytics with your Live Streams
- 114 Live Streaming Statistics Backed by Research [2021 Update]