Dacast is a leader in the field of online video streaming, both live and on-demand. We deliver a highly integrated, online video platform that enables content producers to take total control of their online video through a white-label platform with built-in revenue capabilities.
Dacast is a fast-growing company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with an office in London (UK) and additional operations in the Philippines and Beijing (China).
Please visit www.dacast.com for further information.
We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Account Executive to join the sales team.
As a highly motivated, passionate, and self-driven team player, you will play a critical role in our business growth.
You will play a major role in growing our company. Demonstrating high levels of professionalism and product knowledge, you will work closely with our online marketing team and Sales Development Representatives to close qualified inbound leads and drive our revenue growth.
If you have the drive to help build an exciting and successful cloud platform company and are looking for a sales position that rewards your hard work generously, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for an aggressive inside salesperson to sell our cloud-based services to TV broadcasters, media companies, enterprises, schools, government organizations, and others.
As an Account Executive, your daily duties will consist of:
- Learn and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Dacast services and value proposition.
- Contact and close qualified inbound leads passed to you by the Sales Development Reps.
- Educate prospects on the platform in conjunction with the SDRs.
- Rapidly assess prospect needs and the suitability of the Dacast platform as a solution.
- Identify high-value opportunities upon which to focus your time and efforts.
- Expect to interact with a large number of prospects/day.
- Help to guide and train the SDR’s on your team so they deliver higher volumes of better-qualified leads.
- Identify and close near term upsell opportunities among the new customers you have recently closed.
- Manage daily activity and forecasting using Salesforce.com and other sales tools.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of meeting targets is required. (3+ years preferred).
- A 4-year college degree is preferred.
- Driven sales performer with demonstrated ability to meet/exceed quotas.
- Knowledge of SaaS and cloud computing basics and/or the ability to learn rapidly.
- Fluent in Spanish and/or 2+ years of successful experience of inside sales with the Latin American market.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, and adaptable.
- Ability to contribute as a team player in a high-energy sales environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Fluent and comfortable with English.
- Experience with sales at a SaaS-based business is a must.
- Experience in entertainment and events markets (sports, TV, video production) or enterprise software is desirable.
We provide our sales team a sophisticated set of sales automation and communication tools (Salesforce, Pardot, HelpScout, etc.) and deliver a large and growing number of new sales every month.
Success will be measured by the amount of new revenue you close each month. Variable earnings come primarily from sales to new customers but also from upselling to existing accounts.
Availability: Dacast is looking for someone who is willing to start as soon as possible.
Location: USA / Remote
Type: Sales, Full-time.
Experience required: 2+ years.
Compensation is based both upon individual performance and team performance with a focus on individual sales accomplishments. It includes a base salary and OTE of $120k.
Comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vacation, sick leave, etc.
Applying: To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the Subject line.