Senior Product Manager
Dacast is a leader in the field of online video streaming, both live and on-demand. We deliver a highly integrated, online video platform that enables content producers to take total control of their online video through a white-label platform with built-in revenue capabilities.
If you’re a product person by trade with experience in the video space we’d love to talk with you.
Our ideal team member will be a creative and innovative product professional, excellent storyteller, skilled with positioning new products in new markets, comfortable with ambiguity, technically curious, customer-focused, and team-oriented. You’ll work hand in hand with our design and user experience teams to develop and drive our product roadmap.
The last six months Dacast grew double-digit every month as users all over the world are searching for the best way to connect and reach their customers in new ways.
Dacast is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with an office in London (UK) and additional operations in the Philippines and Beijing (China).
About the role:
We are looking for innovative and driven Sr. Product Managers who share our vision and commit themselves to help build outstanding and industry-leading products.
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, small, and flat organization responsible for developing a high growth platform. If you love streaming and are looking for an opportunity to directly see your work impact the business, this could be the role for you!
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, to gather and prioritize requirements and create a roadmap of features for our innovative products.
- Take responsibility from requirement specification, design, technical implementation to launch of new features and products.
- Perform analysis, interviews, and usability studies to gain market insights.
- Optimize, review, and write internal and external collaterals and documentation.
- Continually reflect, analyze, and optimize our products to drive awareness, adaptation, and increase user experience.
- Define and manage KPIs that measure success and help achieve company goals.
It would be great if you have:
- 5+ years of experience with the agile product process from the Product Manager’s point of view.
- Experience in working with SaaS Enterprise products.
- Experience delivering top technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
- Solid experience with planning and managing technical projects and teams.
- Technical background and experience in Online Video Streaming is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people, including Engineering, Sales, and Marketing.
- Experience with the Agile method is preferred.
Availability: Dacast is looking for someone who is willing to start as soon as possible.
Location: San Francisco, or US remote for an outstanding candidate unable to relocate.
Dacast provides an exciting and innovative work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major national holidays.
- Health benefits.
- Retirement plan.
- Numerous quality of work-life benefits
Dacast provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.