Dacast is a leading online streaming and video provider who has been consistently selected as a leader in “Over the Top” streaming.
The current environment of virtual presence has offered a tremendous opportunity to Dacast and we have seen double-digit growth over the last 12 months.
Dacast is headquartered in San Francisco CA, with offices in UK and France.
About the Role
Dacast is seeking a Copywriter to join our marketing team. We’re looking for a writer who is strategically and conceptually strong, fluent in their craft, and able to work across multiple channels. In this role, you will originate concepts and content for the team as well as collaborate with our partners working on our product. Please attach a writing sample or portfolio to your application for consideration for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the development of brand campaigns including web, digital advertising, ads, video, events, and other experiences and campaigns.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to synthesize key messages into clear, compelling, and impactful deliverables.
- Concept and copywriter for internal campaigns and events that generate alignment and excitement about Dacast’s culture and values.
- Master and evolve the tone and voice of the Dacast brand.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5+ years of copywriting experience with an agency or in-house marketing team
- A portfolio with examples of strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of deliverables, including websites and digital advertising
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Good time management skills
- Good multi-tasker and attention to detail
- Excellent written American English
- Start-up mindset and experience is a plus
Availability: Dacast is looking for someone who is willing to start as soon as possible.
Location: USA, UK, or France
Dacast provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.