Office Manager / Administrative Assistant
Dacast is an innovator in the field of online video streaming, both live and on-demand. We deliver a highly integrated, Streaming as a Service video platform that enables content producers to take total control of their online video through a white-label platform with built-in revenue capabilities. Our SaaS platform removes traditional barriers and enables users to start streaming content over the cloud and monetizing it very rapidly.
Dacast is headquartered in San Francisco, California with an office in London (UK) and additional operations in the Philippines.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our San Francisco office. As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and filing.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, and equipment
- Provide assistance in hiring as well as payroll and HR related documents
- Help provide orientation and motivation to new employees
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Design, implement and maintain up to date filing systems
- Responsible for maintaining the office space organized
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flights and hotel reservations
- Ensure clear communication among employees
- Set up and enforce office policies such as recycling
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and adaptable
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent and comfortable with English
- Google Drive/Microsoft Office skills
- Managing processes and filing
- Comfortable in multi-cultural settings
Availability: The expected workload is around 20 hours per week. Candidate needs to be able to be in the office at least 4 days a week. Exact hours are flexible.
Experience required: 0-5 years
Location: San Francisco, CA
Compensation: $25 per hour
To Apply: Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us about yourself.