Location: San Francisco, CA, USA / Nantes, FRANCE / Remote, USA / Remote, FRANCE
Job type: Full time
Experience required: 3+ years
Dacast is a leading online streaming and video provider who has been consistently selected as a leader in “Over the Top” streaming.
If you’re a product person by trade with experience in the video space we’d love to talk with you. Our ideal team member will be a creative and innovative product professional, excellent storyteller, skilled with positioning new products in new markets, comfortable with ambiguity, technically curious, customer-focused, and team-oriented. You’ll work hand in hand with our design and user experience teams to develop and drive our product roadmap.
The current environment of virtual presence has offered a tremendous opportunity to Dacast and we have seen double-digit growth over the last 12 months.
Dacast is headquartered in San Francisco CA, with offices in UK and France.
About the role:
We are looking for innovative and driven Product Managers who share our vision and commit themselves to help build outstanding and industry-leading products.
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, small, and flat organization responsible for developing a high-growth platform. If you love streaming and are looking for an opportunity to directly see your work impact the business, this could be the role for you!
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, to gather and prioritize requirements and create a roadmap of features for our innovative products
- Take responsibility from requirement specification, design, technical implementation to launch of new features and products
- Perform analysis, interviews, and usability studies to gain market insights
- Optimize, review and write internal and external collaterals and documentation
- Continually reflect, analyze and optimize our products to drive awareness, adaptation, and increase user experience
- Define and manage KPIs that measure success and help achieve company goal
It would be great if you have:
- 3+ years of experience with the agile product process from the Product Manager point of view
- Experience in working with SaaS Enterprise products
- Experience delivering top technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly
- Solid experience with planning and managing technical projects and teams
- Technical background and experience in Online Video Streaming is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people, including Engineering, Sales, and Marketing
- Experience with Agile method is preferred
Availability: Dacast is looking for someone who is willing to start as soon as possible.
Location: San Francisco, Nantes, or remote (USA, or France) for an outstanding candidate unable to relocate.
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and tell us about yourself.
To learn more about Dacast, please visit our website at www.dacast.com
Dacast provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.