Digital Marketing Director
Dacast is an innovator in the field of online video streaming, both live and on-demand. We deliver a highly integrated, Streaming as a Service video platform that enables content producers to take total control of their online video through a white-label platform with built-in revenue capabilities. Our SaaS platform removes traditional barriers and enables users to start streaming content over the cloud and monetizing it very rapidly.
Dacast is headquartered in San Francisco, California with an office in London (UK) and additional operations in the Philippines.
About the role
We are looking for a results-oriented, lead-generation guru with a start-up mindset. The VP/Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for all lead generating processes including the performance, strategy, and alignment of top of funnel lead generation with the organization’s revenue operations. This individual will be accountable for the implementation of the digital marketing strategy within the organization and will work closely with the CEO and COO to develop strategies that will leverage the company’s strengths to drive growth.
This dedicated leader will ensure that their team is focused and aligned with the company’s growth targets. The individual will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Define the marketing strategy:
- Refine the mid and long term product positioning along with the CTO and the Director of Product
- Define the strategy for the ongoing expansion of customer acquisition
- Constantly refine the inbound lead generation process to improve lead quality and conversion rates
- Define new channels of distribution
- Build brand awareness of the company
- Lead the proper execution of the marketing strategy
- Build and manage the team including the most efficient mix of full-time employees and specialist contractors
- Guaranty the expansion of SEO and SEM (Rock star style)
- Manage the PR
- Set up the new channels of distribution
- Proven success in online marketing with at least 7 years of experience in increasingly responsible positions.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and adaptable with excellent references.
- At least 3 years managing a lead generation activity and team.
- Demonstrated creativity in defining lead generation and brand strategies.
- Exceptional people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Strong grasp of how to use technology in digital marketing.
- Fluent in English.
Availability: Dacast is looking for someone who is willing to start as soon as possible.
Location: San Francisco, United States
Experience required: 7+ years
Applying: Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and tell us about yourself.