Step 1: Double-Check the API Documentation?
- Our documentation is automatically updated each time we improve our API.
- You can test each API call directly in the documentation. To do so, please enter your broadcaster ID (BID) and your API key using the following format:broadcaster ID_API key
Those information are available in your API section under your PREFERENCES section
Step 2: Check for the Correct SDK Version
Did you know we had published 2 SDKs to help you using our API?
- SDK for php available here, documentation included:https://github.com/dacast/api-php
Step 3: Contact Us
If you are still having issues after investigating our available tools and documentation, you can contact us or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- “API issues” in the object of the email
- your API key
- the API call you made including the time when you tried it
- any response or error message you received
For faster response, please be advised not to include non API-related issues in this email.