Check it out!
On September 2nd, Dacast CEO Stephan Roulland was interviewed (via live streaming, of course) on the PTZOptics Live weekly show. Stephan and PTZOptics Chief Streaming Officer Paul Richards discussed the Dacast platform and the state of live streaming in general.
Topics covered include:
- Basic overview of the Dacast live streaming and on-demand video host platform. The service is easy to use, affordable and is trusted by more than 5,000 active paying customers.
- Dacast’s partnership with Akamai, a top-tier CDN that is among the most trusted networks in the world.
- The value of a “white label” service that doesn’t impose corporate branding on your content.
- Embedding live streams and on-demand video on your website and social media channels.
- Integrated paywalls for easy selling of live or VOD content in the video player window.
- Dacast’s new version 2.0 public-facing RESTful API to integrate video with your web, desktop, and mobile apps.
- Packages and playlists to organize content.
- 24/7 technical support—a unique selling point for Dacast.
We recommend that anyone who is interested in the Dacast platform or in learning more about live streaming watch this recording.
PTZOptics is a revolutionary company that produces advanced video conferencing cameras. Their “pan-tilt-zoom” cameras (hence, PTZ Optics) can be remote-controlled to provide affordable, full-HD coverage of live events, webcasts, and more. This makes PTZOptics cameras some of the best hardware available for live streaming!