DaCast is a leading innovator in the field of video streaming, both live and on-demand. We deliver a highly integrated, online video platform that enables content producers to take total control of their video through a white label platform with built-in Pay Per View revenue capabilities and robust APIs for integration with other platforms, apps and cloud based solutions.
DaCast is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has additional offices in Paris, France and Manila, in the Philippines.
DaCast is looking for a software development intern (training program) to work with the Engineering team at a young, growing company.
Tasks include the following:
- Maintenance and improvements of the current Angular JS Back-office.
- Coding using Test Driven Development approach.
- Help the migration to a React Stack.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Working towards a Master in Computer Science preferred
- Strong interest in code and new technology
- Student or personal projects in at least 2 of the development environments below:
- Frontend : AngularJS, React
- Dev/Prod: Git (w/ Github Flow), Docker, AWS
- Video streaming
- Driven by the determination to constantly improve the user’s experience
- A good level of spoken and written English competency.
Duration & Availability
DaCast is looking for someone who is willing to start as soon as possible. The position is full time and will last for 12 months.
San Francisco, United States
This is a paid internship. The stipend is $1,500 per month.
To apply please forward cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com Include the position applying to in the subject line.