Junior Backend Developer Internship
Dacast is a fast-growing cloud business operating in a competitive, emerging global market with offices in San Francisco and London. We’re working hard to become the leading online platform for Live Streaming and Video on Demand.
We like coffee, eating lunch together, and making great things happen.
Dacast is looking for a software development intern (training program) to work with the Engineering team at a young, growing company.
Tasks include the following:
- Maintenance and improvements of the current Backend (microservices in Go).
- Development of new Backend services
- Implementation of a data warehouse to collect and analyze technical data such as function performances, Api usage…
- Strong interest in code and new technology
- A good level of spoken and written English competency.
Having previous experience with microservices and/or AWS is a plus.
Availability: Dacast is looking for someone who is willing to start as soon as possible.
Location: San Francisco (CA, USA).
Compensation: $1,500 / month
How to apply:
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your resume and tell us about yourself.