How Does Dacast Handle IP Video Country Restrictions?
Table of Contents
Dacast uses MaxMind, relying on its GeoIP2 databases and web services. The databases are stated as among the most accurate IP video geolocation databases available, using the IP of the viewer to detect their country of origin.
Through integrating this technology with our own services, Dacast is able to do very accurate country detection to ensure that your content is only being viewed by approved countries when you choose to use these geo-restriction features.
Any questions or need help/access to this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- What is a website referrer?
- How to Set up Domain Control or Geo-Restriction on My Video Content?
- What is the Dacast OVP Online Video Platform?
- Does Dacast Support IP Camera Streaming?
- The Ultimate Guide to Referrers and Restrictions
- How to Set Up Security Preferences in Dacast’s New Back Office