Can I Remove the Dacast Logo from My Streams on a Free Trial Account?
Yes, you can remove the Dacast logo from streams on your free trial account.
To remove the Dacast logo, you will need to upload either your own logo or a transparent image to stop this from occurring.
You can do this by logging in Dacast’s BackOffice. Click on “Account” on the left, and then on “Company.” Upload the new logo that will be used in place of the default Dacast one.
- Are There Any Limitations on Dacast Free Trial Accounts?
- How Long Does the Free Trial Last?
- How Do I Upgrade from a Free Trial to a Normal Account?
- What Do I Do If I Don’t Want to Keep My Free Dacast Account?
- Can I Stream Ad-Free with Dacast?