How Long is the Dacast Free Trial?
Dacast’s free trial accounts last 14 days unless you use your allotted 10 GB of bandwidth first.
If you need to test further, you may request an extension for 7 more days via your Dacast account. 72 hours before the end of your initial trial, the extend button should appear. Please note however that 5 days after your initial trial has ended, the extend button should disappear.
If your trial account is closed and you need to access it, please contact your account manager or talk to our support chat.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- How Much Does Dacast Cost?
- Can I Remove the Dacast Logo on a Free Trial?
- How do I Upgrade from a Free Trial to a Normal Account?
- What Happens if I Sign Up for a Free Account and Don’t Want to Upgrade?
- Can I Stream Ad-Free with Dacast?