- Direct upload (Standard Option as you can see below)
- Dacast FTP Upload (also below in the top right corner)
However, there are file size constraints you should take into consideration. If your file is over 2GB in size or your Internet connection keeps dropping and needs a reliable FTP upload, you can use the Dacast FTP method.
In this article, we will cover FTP as an alternative upload method. While we think that Filezilla is a good solution, but we have a preferred solution we recommend to use with Dacast. Checking out our thorough guide below:
If you have any questions about the FTP video upload method or other questions about Dacast, please check out our knowledge base, or contact our 24/7 support team.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Walkthrough: How to Set Up Video On Demand (VOD) with Dacast
- VOD Streaming: The Premier Content Delivery Strategy
- Build Your Own Video On Demand Platform
- Top 5 VOD Platforms for Online Video Hosting
- What is Advanced VOD Video Hosting?
- Can I Continue Using the VOD Section of the Dacast Live Platform?