When I Cancel/Suspend My Dacast Plan, Can I keep My Bandwidth?
Short answer: no, you do not.
When you buy a Dacast Streaming Plan, you are buying access to a range of Dacast platform features and services for a period of time and with a certain level of usage (bandwidth) included. This includes the player, broadcast manager platform, content management, access to support, and more.
Dacast is unique from most other existing services in the way that we allow unused bandwidth to roll over from month-to-month for up to 12 months.
If you only used half of your Starter plan bandwidth, the remaining 50% would roll over into the next month. However, this bandwidth only remains available for the life of the plan.
Therefore, an account can not continue to be used, or unused bandwidth reserved for later when the service is canceled or suspended.
Any questions or need help/access to this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- How Do I See My Remaining Video Bandwidth?
- Does Streaming on Facebook Consume Bandwidth?
- How Much Does it Cost to Use Dacast?
- What Happens When You Run Out of Bandwidth?
- What is Bitrate and How Does it Relate to Dacast?
- Which Video Bitrate for Mobile Streaming?