Does Streaming on Facebook Consume Video Bandwidth?
Yes, just like any other streaming on Dacast, streaming on Facebook consumes video bandwidth. The more people that watch the video, the more bandwidth your Dacast account uses. It doesn’t matter if it’s via your site or Facebook
Bandwidth is treated the same, no matter where the viewer is accessing the content. This applies to viewers on social networks like Facebook, your own website and also the Dacast video portal service.
Any questions or you want to access this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Why Can’t I Create Another Channel After Purchasing Bandwidth?
- How Do I See My Remaining Bandwidth?
- How Much Does it Cost to Use Dacast?
- What is Bitrate and How Does it Relate to Dacast?
- Video Transcoding Services