How Do I See My Remaining Video Bandwidth on Dacast?
To see the remaining video streaming bandwidth on your account, log into your account and click “Dashboard” located at the top of the left sidebar.
This is found under the “Data Remaining” box on the top right of the page. To purchase more bandwidth, click “Buy more” on the right side of the box.
Please note, there can be a delay of up to two-hours in updating the bandwidth consumption for your account. If you had a major event within the last hour and are worried about your remaining bandwidth, please keep in mind it may make take a couple of hours before it’s reflected here.
If you are recently getting into broadcasting and you’re wondering how much bandwidth video streaming consumes and which plan will fit your requirements, we recommend checking out our bandwidth calculator to get an estimate.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days?
- How Does Bandwidth Overage Protection Work on Dacast?
- What happens when you run out of bandwidth?
- Does Streaming on Facebook Consume Bandwidth?
- Why Can’t I Create Another Channel After Purchasing Bandwidth?
- How Much Does it Cost to Use Dacast?
- Do I Need to Buy Extra Bandwidth to use VOD on Dacast?