Quick Guide to Dacast Pricing
How much it costs to use a video platform is a very broad question as live streaming pricing depends on your specific needs. More specifically, the cost of live streaming an event with Dacast will largely depend on the bandwidth needed for your project.
The bandwidth depends on how many viewers you are expecting, how long would they be watching, and the quality of your stream (low definition, medium definition, or high definition).
You can use the Dacast live streaming cost calculator for an estimate of how much bandwidth you will need.
However, before buying a plan we strongly recommend speaking with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives to give you the most accurate estimate. Contact us at 855-896-9300.
Any questions or need help with our pricing plans or bandwidth calculator? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Are There any Limitations on the Free Trial Accounts?
- Can I Remove the Dacast Logo on a Free Trial Account?
- How Do I Upgrade from a Free Trial to a Normal Account?
- What Do I Do if I Don’t Want to Keep My Free Dacast Account?
- Can I Stream Ad-Free with Dacast?