How Do I Embed My Video on a WordPress Site via Dacast?
Embedding on a WordPress site is easy.
The first step is changing the editor view from “Visual” to Text (on newer versions of WordPress) or HTML (on older versions of WordPress) as in the example below:
After clicking to change the mode to Text/HTML, now enter your Embed Code (found under SHARING):
Once published, the area will become an active video player element that will playback either your on demand video file or your live stream.
If you have more questions about how to embed on WordPress, please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Do You Provide Website Integration?
- How to Embed Video on Your Website
- Which Embed Code Should I Use?
- Customize Video Player with Player API
- Using Embedded Players with Dacast Walkthrough