How Do I Embed My Video on a WordPress Site via Dacast?
In today’s digital landscape, where visual engagement is paramount, integrating videos into your WordPress website is nothing short of essential. As the saying goes, “a picture is worth a thousand words,” and when it comes to online content, a well-embedded video can be worth even more.
In this article, we will show you how embedding videos on WordPress is done with our step-by-step guide. It should help you captivate your audience and elevate your online presence.
So, let’s dive in and discover how to make your website truly come to life with the magic of embedded videos.
How to Embed a video on your WordPress website?
1. Log in to your WordPress Dashboard and choose “New post” or select an existing post to edit.
2. Change the mode from “Visual” to “Text” as shown below.
4. Paste the code to your WordPress post editor.
Once published, the area will become an active video player element that will playback either your on demand video file or your live stream.
If you have more questions about how to embed on WordPress, please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Do You Provide Website Integration?
- How to Embed Video on Your Website
- Which Embed Code Should I Use?
- Customize Video Player with Player API
- Using Embedded Players with Dacast Walkthrough