You can have up to 999,999 promo codes on your pay-per-view streaming pricing. This limit is per channel and not an account-wide limit on the Dacast’s pay-per-view streaming platform.
More on Video Monetization
The beauty Dacast is that you have the power to control how you monetize your content down to the smallest of characteristics on your paywall. With the help of player API, you can tweak and customize your secure paywall to best serve your audience.
In addition to the endless possibilities with API, the new paywall also comes equipped with some built-in features that include settings geared towards accommodations for global viewers.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- How to Use Dacast’s New Paywall
- How to Choose a Paywall Monetization Method
- How Long Does it Take to Get Paid After Selling Through a Paywall?
- What’s the Highest Amount I Can Charge for Pay-Per-View Streaming Event?
- What’s the Longest Window of Access I Can Provide for a Pay-Per-View Streaming Event?
- What is a Paywall?