What’s the Longest Window of Access I Can Provide for a Pay-Per-View Streaming Event?
The longest subscription window is biannual, meaning 6 months.
However, you can get a much higher subscription window with Pay Per View (PPV) if you wish.
For a PPV, there is room for four characters to be entered in for the span of time. Therefore, to set it for the greatest length of time requires selecting days and entering 9,999 days (which is longer than 27 years of access).
More on Pay-Per-View Streaming and Video Monetization
Dacast’s secure paywall has made it easy for users to monetize their video content with both pay-per-view and subscription methods.
In addition to these two video monetization models, Dacast also offers ad-based monetization which works very similarly to YouTube’s monetization structure.
The beauty Dacast is that you have the power to control how you monetize your content down to the smallest of characteristics on your paywall. With the help of player API, you can tweak and customize your secure paywall to best serve your audience.
In addition to the endless possibilities with API, the new paywall also comes equipped with some built-in features that include settings geared towards accommodations for global viewers.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- What is the Dacast Pay-Per-View Streaming Platform?
- How to Use Dacast’s New Paywall
- How to Choose a Paywall Monetization Method
- What’s the Highest Amount I Can Charge for Pay-Per-View Streaming Event?
- How Many Promo Codes Can I Have for Pay-Per-View Streaming Monetization?
- How Long Does it Take to Get Paid After Selling Through a Paywall?
- What is a Paywall?