What’s the Highest Amount I Can Charge for Pay-Per-View Streaming Event?
Table of Contents
There is room for five characters in the price field for pay-per-view streaming content monetized through your Dacast account. So, although we can’t think of a reason to charge this much for a live streaming event on a pay-per-view basis, the highest amount you can charge for a single stream is $999,999.
More on Pay-Per-View Streaming and Video Monetization
Dacast’s secure paywall has made it easy for users to monetize their video content with both pay-per-view and subscription methods. In addition to these two video monetization models, Dacast also offers ad-based monetization which works very similarly to YouTube’s monetization structure. The beauty of Dacast is that you have the power to control how you monetize your content down to the smallest of characteristics on your paywall.
With the help of player API, you can tweak and customize your secure paywall to best serve your audience.
In addition to the endless possibilities with API, the new paywall also comes equipped with some built-in features that include settings geared towards accommodations for global viewers.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- What is the Dacast Pay-Per-View Streaming Platform?
- How to Use Dacast’s New Paywall
- How to Choose a Paywall Monetization Method
- How Long Does it Take to Get Paid After Selling Through a Paywall?
- What’s the Longest Window of Access I Can Provide for a Pay-Per-View Streaming Event?
- How Many Promo Codes Can I Have for Pay-Per-View Streaming Monetization?
- What is a Paywall?