What is “Video Autoplay” Listed Under Publish Settings?
“Video Autoplay” is a setting that makes your video play automatically whenever someone visits a web page that has the player embedded on it.
If the content is monetized with either pay-per-view or subscription and is behind a paywall, the viewer will need to have already paid and be logged in for it to play automatically. Otherwise, viewers will be prompted to pay or log in to view the content.
You can turn the video autoplay feature “On” or “Off” in the “Theme” section of your settings.
- Using Embedded Players with Dacast: A Walkthrough
- Customizable, All-Device Video Player
- What you Need to Know About Dacast Video APIs
- Which Embed Code Should I Sse with My Dacast Account?
- How to Embed Live Streaming Video on Your Website