When talking about video monetization, “PPV” is short for Pay-Per-View Along with subscription-based monetization, pay-per-view is one of the monetization methods offered by Dacast. It allows broadcasters to sell their video content through a secure paywall located inside the video player. Ad-based monetization is also an option. Any questions or need help/access to this feature? Please contact us. Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- What is Video Monetization?
- How to Use Dacast’s Secure Paywall
- How to Use PPV on Dacast
- What’s the Difference Between Subscription and PPV?
- Does Dacast Charge Commission on Monetization?
- How to Set up a Price on Video Content
- How to Apply a Promo Code on Dacast
- How to Set up Group Pricing
- How to Apply a Promo Code to Group Pricing
- How to Edit or Delete a Price, Group Pricing or Promo Code
- How to Read Revenue Analytics