Will Viewers be Prompted to Add a Promo Code if There isn’t One Set?
Table of Contents
No, when you haven’t set promo codes for specific pieces of content, the Dacast paywall will simply give users the option to pay with either credit card or Paypal. However, below that is an option to add a voucher. This gives viewers the option to enter a voucher code at the paywall if they have one:Any questions or need help/access to this feature? Please contact us. Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- How to Create a Price and a Promo Code
- How Many Different Promo Codes Can I Have for Pay-Per-View?
- How to Apply Group Prices
- Does the Promo Code Limit Refer to Users?
- The Ultimate Guide to Video Monetization for Broadcasters
- What is Video Monetization and Does Dacast Support It?
- How to Successfully Monetize Video in a World of Free Content