How Do I Update my Billing Information?
Table of Contents
To update your billing information you navigate to the Account/Billing section after you sign in to your Dacast account. By clicking on “Update Payment Method” you will be able to change your payment method.
NOTE: Your financial institution may automatically update the expiration date on a credit card as a courtesy. Some financial institutions do this to ensure that accounts using recurring payments remain in good standing when a new card is issued. In some cases, your financial institution may also allow recurring charges to continue on an expired card. If you have any concerns about this process, please contact your financial institution.
If you have any questions about this feature, please contact us any time, Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Does Dacast Offer Discounts to Certain Types of Organizations?
- Does my Dacast Subscription Automatically Renew?
- Mailinator and Yopmail Setup: Why Won’t It Work on Dacast?
- What does GB stand for and how does it relate to Dacast?
- What payment methods do you accept for my Dacast account?
- When does “Event Plan” Bandwidth expire?
- When Will I Be Billed?
Stay up to date with our latest features and product releases