When Will I Be Billed?
Table of Contents
Dacast will charge you monthly or annually (depending on your plan), on the anniversary of the date you initially purchased the subscription. Charges are billed at the beginning of your billing cycle.
If you would like to know your next billing date or current plan, you can visit the Plan section after you sign in and click Account.
If you have any questions about this feature, please contact us any time, Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Does Dacast Offer Discounts to Certain Types of Organizations?
- Does my Dacast Subscription Automatically Renew?
- How Do I Update my Billing Information?
- Mailinator and Yopmail Setup: Why Won’t it Work on Dacast?
- What does GB stand for and how does it relate to Dacast?
- What payment methods do you accept for my Dacast account?
- When does “Event Plan” Bandwidth expire?
Stay up to date with our latest features and product releases