Can I Rename My HTML5 Live Channels on Dacast?
Yes, you can rename your HTML5 live channel at any time without altering the embed code. This means that even if you change the name of the HTML5 live channel, your video player will still work as normal anywhere you’ve embedded it.
To rename your channel, navigate to the specific video, and find the “Title” field. Modify as you please and click “Save” as shown below:
The changes will only appear on your viewers’ end once they reload the player. In other words, if they started watching before the change, they will not see the new name until they reload the player.
- How to Broadcast Live Video in HTML5
- Optimize for HTML5 Video Streaming
- Channel Packages with Dacast: A Walkthrough
- Is There a Limit on the Number of Live Channels in My Dacast account?
- How Do I Create an HTML5 Live Channel?