If you are embedding a Dacast video player on a Google Site and want to use the iframe, make sure the “HTTP” is set to “https.”
Here is an example of what the embed code would look like:
<iframe src=“https://iframe.dacast.com/beta/b/###/c/###” width=”640″ height=”480″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
In this sample, we have added an “https” before the “://” which will prevent the Google Site from generating a security warning.
For reference, the security warning you will get if you leave the “http” in will look something like this:
“The page at ‘https://www.yoursite.com/’; was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from ‘http://services.viewer.dacast.com/crossdomain.xml’: this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. “
Any questions or you want to access this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Do You Provide Website Integration?
- How to Embed Video on Your Website
- Which Embed Code Should I Use?
- Customize Video Player with Player API
- How Do I Embed on a WordPress Site?
- What Video Analytics Tools Does Dacast Provide?
- How to Link Google Analytics to Your Dacast Analytics
- More About the Dacast Compatible and Customizable Video Player
- Dacast Player API & Mobile SDKs Documentation: What You Need to Know
- How Do I Embed My Video on a WordPress Site via Dacast?