Are There Video File Size Limitations on Dacast?
No, Dacast does not place limits on video file size. However, it is important to point out that videos with larger file sizes could impose issues on the viewers’ end, so they require a bit of extra attention.
For example, if you are uploading a 4K file, it is important that you offer multiple renditions of the video so that viewers with slower internet will be able to watch it without buffering.
Any questions or you want to access this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- What You Need to Know About Private Video Sharing on Dacast
- Live Stream Encoder Configuration and Required Dacast Settings
- Video Encoding: Definitive Guide to What It is & How it Works
- Streaming Codecs for Video and Audio: What Broadcasters Need to Know
- The Complete Guide to Understanding Video Aspect Ratios
- How to Add Content to a VOD Library via S3 FTP Video Upload