This guide only applies to customers who are using the Dacast version HERE.
(Users using the version of Dacast as shown in the image above)
How to Stream to Dacast Using LiveU
If you are using a LiveU Encoder with Dacast, please see this page on how to connect:
If you still have questions after following the steps in the article above, please reach out to our 24/7 support team.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Introduction to Live Streaming with Dacast: A Step by Step Walkthrough
- Live Stream Recording Tutorial
- Is My Live Stream Auto-Recorded or Saved on the Video Platform?
- What is RTMP? The Real-Time Messaging Protocol
- RTMP Encoders for ingesting HLS streaming
- Mobile Live Streaming Apps for iPhone with RTMP iOS Ingest
- Creating a Playlist: Video Tutorial
- How to Use Dacast’s New Paywall
- Can I Place a Live Stream in a Playlist?
- Can I Use Full HD Content in My Playlist?
- Can I Make a Playlist for VOD Files?