You will be able to review your audience analytics in two different ways: per content and globally.
1 – Per content:
You will be able to access per content audience analytics for both your “Live Streams” and “Videos”.
To review your viewership analytics per content under the “Live Streams” and/or “Videos” sections, you will have to go under the “Analytics” tab of the stream of your choice and select the “Audience” option in the dropdown as shown below (do not forget to select the time period you want to observe):
Under the audience section of your live or video stream, you will be able to observe the Plays & Impressions by time, device, and location.
These next steps show you the individual features of your audience analytics per content and explain how to read the various sections available to you. Let’s get started!
1. Plays & Impressions by Time
The “Plays & Impressions by Time” graph shows you the number of plays (number of times viewers clicked “play” on your video) and impressions (number of times your video player is displayed to your viewers) within the time period you’ve selected from the preset menu:
2. Plays & Impressions by Device
The “Plays & Impressions by Device” graph gives you the number of plays and impressions by devices in the selected period of time:
3. Plays & Impressions by Location
The “Plays & Impressions by Location” graph gives you the number of plays and impressions by country in the selected period of time:
2 – Globally:
To review your audience analytics globally, we invite you to go under “Analytics”, then in “Viewership” (do not forget to select the time period you want to observe on the toolbar):
The viewership section will help you to understand your viewers’ engagement and will provide you with the following information:
1 – Play Time by Device
Get the specific date consumption per device for your content.
2 – Playtime by Location
Get the specific data consumption based on location.
Any questions or need help/access to this feature? Please contact us. Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Explore Real-Time Analytics on Dacast
- How to Link Google Analytics to Your Dacast Account
- How to Access and Read Your Analytics Revenue from Dacast
- New Advanced Video Analytics VOD and Live Streaming
- How Long Does it Take for the Dacast Analytics Dashboard to Populate?
- Dacast Revenue Analytics: How to Read the Graphs
- Dacast Analytics: How to Read the Graphs
- Dacast’s Analytics Dashboard: How to read the graphs