It generally takes around two hours for the Dacast analytics to appear on your account.
The viewership section will help you to understand your viewers’ engagement and will provide you with the following information:
- Data consumption by time
- Plays and viewers by time
How to Read Graphs on Dacast Analytics
As we mentioned, there are two main pieces of information you can gather from these graphs: consumption by time and plays and viewers by time.
With the consumption by time metric, you can pull info on the data consumption of your contents per selected time.
You can hover from the graph to show detailed time and gigabyte consumption. You can also choose a table view like this example below, just click on the icon indicated below in the top right-hand corner of the screenshot:
The plays and viewers by time reports show the number of plays and viewers of your content per selected time and date:
Any questions or need help/access to this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Explore Real-Time Analytics on Dacast
- How to Link Google Analytics to Your Dacast Account
- How to Access and Read Your Analytics Revenue from Dacast
- New Advanced Video Analytics VOD and Live Streaming
- How Long Does it Take for the Dacast Analytics Dashboard to Populate?
- Dacast Revenue Analytics: How to Read the Graphs
- Dacast Analytics: How to Read the Graphs
- Dacast’s Analytics Dashboard: How to read the graphs