Yes, unused video bandwidth rolls over each month and stays on your account as long as you are on a monthly or annual plan.
If you cancel your plan or decide to downgrade to a lower monthly plan “level,” the remaining bandwidth will be removed from your account.
Please note that all bandwidth expires after 12 months.
We encourage you to check out our video bandwidth calculator for an estimate of how much bandwidth your need to purchase. This estimate is generated based on how many viewers you intend on having, how regularly you plan to stream, how long people will watch your streams, and what quality you want to stream in.
Any questions or you want to access this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- What Happens When You Run Out of Video Bandwidth?
- Why Can’t I Create Another Channel After Purchasing Bandwidth?
- How Do I See My Remaining Bandwidth?
- How Much Does it Cost to Use Dacast?
- Do I Need to Buy Extra Bandwidth to use VOD?