Are There Hidden Fees When I Sign Up for Dacast?
Table of Contents
There are additional no sign up, added fees, hidden charges on top of the regular Dacast pricing. What is indicated on the pricing page, is the amount that you will be paying for once you subscribe.
We offer a variety of annual and monthly (minimum 3-month commitment) plans with competitive prices that are designed to serve your live streaming needs.
Alternatively, Event Plan pricing is also offered, this is especially useful for broadcasters who live stream their content on a seasonal basis, as compared to our monthly and annual plan users.
We also have customized plans for broadcasters, who have needs beyond our regular plans in terms of data and bandwidth.
If you want to get started with Dacast, feel free to get in touch with us via chat, phone, or email. We can help if you have any questions or need an estimate.
Please check out the Dacast Pricing page for more information on our plans.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Are There Any Limitations on the Dacast Free Trial?
- How to Configure Dacast Payment Settings in the New Video Platform
- Can I Remove the Dacast Logo from My Streams on a Free Trial Account?
- How Do I Upgrade from a Dacast Free Trial Account to a Paid Account?
- How Do I Cancel My Dacast Account?
- Does Dacast Support Ad-Free Streaming?