How To Purchase and Use Dacast’s Advanced Video Hosting Platform?
In March 2019, Dacast acquired vzaar, a professional video hosting platform based in London, England. Recently, Dacast released a unified video platform which includes live and on-demand streaming, making advanced video hosting a standard feature. We are in the process of a full migration, and for all customers interested in the new offering, and have put together a thorough tutorial on how to navigate the Dacast VOD solution. We will cover everything from video uploading, transcoding, live stream encoding your videos, to video monetization, and configuring the integrated paywalls and more.
To access this tutorial, please click and navigate to this support article:
Any questions or you want to access this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- What Does VOD Stand For?
- Top 5 VOD Platforms for Online Video Hosting: A Comparison
- AVOD: Definitive Guide to Ad-Based Video on Demand
- SVOD: Everything You Need to Know About Subscription Video On Demand
- Pay-Per-View Streaming: The Basics of TVOD
- VOD Streaming: The Premier Content Delivery Strategy
- How to Build Your Video On Demand Platform
- Top 5 VOD Platforms for Online Video Hosting
- Building Your Video On Demand Platform
- How to Organize Dacast VOD Content in the New Back Office