Will I Have to Pay an Exchange Rate (Conversion) Fee if I Ask for a Payout in any Other Currency Than USD?
Table of Contents
When you enable your paywall for the first time, you will be able to configure it in USD, EUR, or GBP.
We will pay you in the currency you selected (USD, EUR, or GBP) with no additional fees charged.
However, if you request a payout in a different currency, your bank or PayPal might charge you an exchange rate (conversion) fee.
Any questions or need help/access to this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Does Dacast Generate a Currency Conversion for PPV and Subscriptions?
- What Currencies Does Dacast Support for Payout?
- In What Currency Will Dacast Issue My Paywall Revenue?
- Do I Have to Pay a Conversion Fee on Dacast?
- How to Set Up Referrer Restrictions on Dacast
- How Does Dacast Handle IP Video Country Restrictions?
- How to Set up Video Security Preferences
Stay up to date with our latest features and product releases