What do you need?
- a DaCast account
- a Cleeng account
If you are not already a Cleeng customer, you can register here
When is Cleeng paywall more useful than DaCast paywall ?
DaCast provides an english-based, white label paywall integrated into our player. It supports USD and EUR. It covers most of the situation but, if you need to provide your viewers with a specific currency or/and a specific language, then Cleeng paywall is a very qualified paywall provider.
What is the advantage of using Cleeng with DaCast ?
DaCast is directly integrated in Cleen platform allowing you to set up your DaCast live channel with a Cleen paywall in few minutes.
How to do pay per view streaming with DaCast and Cleeng ?
- On your Cleeng account page, go to the “My Offers” menu and select “Live Event”
- Add your event details in the fields that appear here, then click next.
- Then, set a price, or multiple prices. Click next when you’re done.
- Select DaCast in the dropdown menu “Streaming Platform.” Fill in other details, then click next when you’re done.
- Complete promotion information if necessary, then click done.
- Now, click on your live event to open the event page in the Cleeng dashboard. Select “Embed event” in the top bar.
- Copy the embed code. This will allow you to embed your DaCast live stream with the Cleeng paywall onto any website.
Example of embed code: